IGNCA

(Maitreya) Borayin Larios shrimaitreya at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 23 12:11:09 UTC 2010

Dear Dominik,

According to IGNCA's organization chart (also found on the website) the
board of trustees is at the highest position, followed by the executive
commitee and then by the Member Secretary. So I would assume from this
structure, that the boss is Gharekhan by being both the president and
chairman of the offices above the Member Secretary.
I also think, that the new building is now fully operational and therefore
the older offices are perhaps no longer in use ;)

Greetings,
Maitreya

--
(Maitreya) Borayin Larios