Formating, Spacing, etc.

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 26 09:55:19 UTC 2010

I'm not aware that the INDOLOGY listserv software does anything at all to
emails.  It's just a reflector.  You refer to "filtered through the list",
but there's no filtering going on.  What the listserv receives, it bounces
directly out to the membership.  I would look at your local settings for the
cause of this blip.  Do you have a setting for making outgoing emails be in
"plain text" or some such name?  Try turning off any "rich formatting"
features.  Just a thought.

Best,
Dominik