Depictions of children in pre-modern Indian art

Mary Storm mnstorm at MAC.COM
Sun Jan 24 06:03:20 UTC 2010

There are children's toys from the Indus Civilization. As for
depictions of children: children with Hariti in Gandharan art. The
Buddha is shown as a child in Gandharan art as well as his son Rahula,

Hope this might help,
Mary

Mary N. Storm, Ph.D.
Academic Director and Lecturer