Depictions of children in pre-modern Indian art

John C. Huntington huntington.2 at OSU.EDU
Sat Jan 23 18:54:46 UTC 2010

Dear Dominik,

  Children occur in some numbers both on the ca 25BCE toranas of
Sanchi and in early (2nd through 4th Century) Gandharan Sculpture.

I can help you find some if you want,

John