Abhandlungen der K öniglichen Akademie der Wisse nsch aften zu Berlin

Jonathan Silk kauzeya at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 12 22:17:36 UTC 2010

Thanks to all; I already (on an earlier Mac OS) have long used a delightful
little piece of software called Combine PDFs, which for instance allows you
to remove and reorder and reorient pages in a multi-page document. The
problem is not putting things together but the necessity to download a long
article page by page... quicker to go to library and xerox the original, and
run that through a scanner (for a long paper, if you have access to a good
library, yes, I know).

thanks!  Jonathan

J. Silk
Instituut Kern / Universiteit Leiden