Book

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 7 15:32:03 UTC 2010

It's always been kosher to announce one's publications - one of the original
purposes of this forum.

What has been deprecated is publishers posting advertisements.

In other words, this list clings vainly to a once dominant but now
completely outdated idea that the internet shouldn't be used for commercial
purposes.  Ha ha.

Best, and congratulations on the new volume.

Dominik