Skandapur āṇa pāśupatayoga

James Mallinson jim at KHECARI.COM
Fri Feb 19 12:11:50 UTC 2010

Dear Peter,

I hope all is well with you. I guess your kids are quite grown up by
now. We had another girl, Willa, last summer so are back in the thick
of things. Teething has begun! Oh well, she is wonderful all the same.

Jason Birch recently passed on your transcription of the Pāśupata
yoga section of the Skandapurāṇa. Fascinating stuff. If it's ok with
you I'd like to refer to it in an article I'm working on and also in a
book I'm preparing (I hope to have the first draft ready by the end of
the summer, but that might just be a dream...). So I'm writing to
confirm that this is ok with you.

All the best,

Jim