Clay Sanskrt Lirary (Was: INDOLOGY FAQ. Re. Varanasi

Richard Gombrich richard.gombrich at BALLIOL.OX.AC.UK
Thu Feb 18 19:08:06 UTC 2010

I am sorry to have to tell you that I have absolutely no connection
nowadays with the Clay Sanskrit Library and simply do not know the
answer to your important question. It is possible that Prof Sheldon
Pollock is better informed, as he remained employed for some time
after I left.

Richard Gombrich