INDOLOGY FAQ

Valerie J Roebuck vjroebuck at MACUNLIMITED.NET
Mon Feb 15 11:49:08 UTC 2010

On pronunciation, could someone please include
Parvati (pArvatI)and Nagini (nAginI)--though it's
probably too late for the remaining Harry Potter
films! And Ravana (rAvaNa), whose name is
regularly mangled in retellings of the Ramayana.

Thank you.

Valerie