2010 Pondicherry publications 5

Dominic Goodall dominic.goodall at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 2 11:30:24 UTC 2010

Dear Matthew,

Thanks for asking this question about how to get the books. Sorry that it took a moment to put together a reply.

For those in Europe, our main office in Paris has most of our publications in stock. So one can send orders and payments directly to that office at the following address:

Ecole française d’Extrême-Orient
Diffusion
22, avenue du Président Wilson
75116 Paris
e-mail: efeo-diffusion at efeo.net

Another option is to go through us, in India. Orders can be sent by e-mail to Mme Shanty Rayapoullé (shanti at efeo-pondicherry.org).

On receipt of your order, a proforma invoice, including packing and postal charges will be sent to you by e-mail (or by post if required).The payment will have to be carried out on the basis of the proforma. The ordered documents will be sent on receipt of the payment. 10% discount is offered to all.

For those ordering from outside India, Euro rates will be applicable. The mode of transport (air-mail or sea-mail) must be specified in the order. Airmail delivery time: 15-30 days; Surface mail delivery time: 2 to 4 months.

The modalities for payment from outside India are as follows:
Payments have to be carried out in advance.

1) The bank details of the EFEO Paris will be supplied on request (preferably by wire transfer)
2) By cheque in euros in the name of Ecole française d’Extrême-Orient and sent to our Head office in Paris or by visa card (we will need your visa card details)
3) By Western Union in favour of the librarian, Pondicherry Centre of the EFEO

Orders can also be placed at the French Institute of Pondichery by e-mail to library at ifpindia.org

Dominic Goodall
Pondicherry Centre of the EFEO
www.efeo.fr