Sanskrit texts in TEI/XML format available from SARIT

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at GMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 28 06:58:56 UTC 2010

Richard mentions Christian Wedemeyer's *Caryāmelāpakapradīpa* e-text.  We've
tried negotiating with Christian's publisher about this, but unfortunately
received no answer.  They gave permission for the file to be in the SARIT
database as a searchable text, but not for the public distribution of HTML,
XML or PDF versions.  I live in hope.

Best,
Dominik
SARIT.indology.info