searchable indices?

Michael Slouber mjslouber at BERKELEY.EDU
Tue Aug 24 11:39:22 UTC 2010

That is helpful, but not ideal.  Offline we can do all kinds of useful searching with plain text files, but Google seems to index only by word, which it judges by spaces or period marks.  So your search does not actually turn up all of the cases of ācārya, only the ones where it is followed by a space or period.