question

petra kieffer-Pülz kiepue at T-ONLINE.DE
Fri Apr 23 18:44:40 UTC 2010

Dear Allen,

it would be great to receive a scan of this page, and - if it is not
to greedy - also of pp. 195-199, since I realized via Google book
that there are some relevant details on mula on these pages.

With many thanks in advance,
best,
Petra

Am 23.04.2010 um 20:32 schrieb Allen W Thrasher:

> LOC has it and I have paged the vol. and will scan the page if no one
> has already gotten it to you.
>
> Allen
>
> Allen W. Thrasher, Ph.D.
> Senior Reference Librarian
> Team Coordinator
> South Asia Team, Asian Division
> Library of Congress, Jefferson Building 150
> 101 Independence Ave., S.E.
> Washington, DC 20540-4810
> tel. 202-707-3732; fax 202-707-1724; athr at loc.gov
> The opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect those of the Library
> of Congress.

> Dear All,
>
> does anybody own the book
>
> Lakshman S. Perera, Sirima Kiribamune, Piyatissa Senanayaka.
> The Institutions of Ancient Ceylon from Inscriptions: From 831-1016
> AD, Vol. 2, pt. 2:  Economic and religious instiutions, 2005.
>
> I need a scan of p. 164.
>
> The only copy of this volume is in the Stabi, and is not available
> till November.
>
> I would be very thankful,
> Petra Kieffer-Pülz
>
> **************