Query

Mahadevan, Thennilapuram tmahadevan at HOWARD.EDU
Tue Apr 6 18:22:22 UTC 2010

Personal mail, no doubt, but the Table of Contents would be nice?

From: Indology [INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Gary Tubb [tubb at UCHICAGO.EDU]
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 12:59 PM
To: INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk
Subject: Re: Query

Dear Patrick,

I hope you've had a happy Easter.

The three of us---David Shulman, Yigal Bronner, and myself---are nearing
the end of our work on a two-volume set of essays offering a new look at
the history of Sanskrit kavya literature, focussing on the theme of
innovations and turning points.  It came out of a year-long workshop in
residence at the Institute of Advanced Studies in Jerusalem in
2003-2004, followed by a couple of summer academies.  We're now at the
point of looking for a publisher, and naturally we wonder whether you
might consider including this in your series.  A table of contents is
attached.  Please let us know your thoughts.  We three are together in
Chicago for the Spring Quarter and except to have everything done by the
end of the June.

Yours,
Gary.

Gary Tubb, Professor and Chair
Department of South Asian Languages and Civilizations
The University of Chicago