FYI: Ambedkar chair in constitutional law at Columbia U.

Steven Lindquist slindqui at MAIL.SMU.EDU
Mon Apr 5 14:48:03 UTC 2010

I honestly can't say.  I have seen a couple other notices (verbatim to this one) and one which suggested it was not a GOI endeavor (but I couldn't judge the veracity of the statement).  I would be surprised if the GOI was directly involved, but I don't know.

My best,

Steven Lindquist, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Religious Studies