Collective Unconscious

mkapstei at UCHICAGO.EDU mkapstei at UCHICAGO.EDU
Tue Sep 8 10:32:42 UTC 2009

William Waldron's book on aalayavijñaana has some things to say about this
and very fully documents earlier studies of this concept in yogaacaara
Buddhism.

If I recall correctly (it's been a really long time), Jeff Masson's not very well
received book The Oceanic Feeling proposes some analogies.