yugas and colours

George Hart glhart at BERKELEY.EDU
Sat Oct 31 14:29:49 UTC 2009

I neglected to mention that this is from a translation I made together
with V.S. Rajam quite a few years ago.  It is well accepted that the
Bhaagavata was written by a Tamilian who knew the Tamil Srivaisnava
tradition and texts.  From reading the 10th book many years ago and
looking over these poems, it strikes me that the author was very
likely familiar with the great poems of the ParipaaTal also.  George
Hart