EJVS Laurasian academy?

Sun Oct 25 11:16:14 UTC 2009

The Laurasian website was down for some days. It is functioning again.
<http://www.laurasianacademy.com/>

There is a clear link to EJVS at the bottom of the Laurasian page. It
is working as well.
<http://www.ejvs.laurasianacademy.com/>

Cheers,
MW.

On Oct 24, 2009, at 11:53 PM, George Thompson wrote:

> Dear List,
>
> I have been trying to download articles recently from EJVS, but I
> get transferred to some website called the Laurasian Academy
> instead.  It appears to be some online "academy,"  with no obvious
> connection to EJVS.  Can someone help with this?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> George Thompson

Michael Witzel
witzel at fas.harvard.edu
<www.fas.harvard.edu/~witzel/mwpage.htm>

Dept. of Sanskrit & Indian Studies, Harvard University
1 Bow Street,
Cambridge MA 02138, USA

phone: 1- 617 - 495 3295 (voice & messages), 496 8570, fax 617 - 496
8571;
my direct line:  617- 496 2990