Bhagavata-Purana

Christophe Vielle christophe.vielle at UCLOUVAIN.BE
Wed Oct 21 08:11:49 UTC 2009

It is a true critical edition as useful as the MBh, Rm, Vi.s.nuP etc. ones.
Now, like for the others (in which I have not
included the so perfect "original" SkP critical
edition... the only one really worthy of that
name according to some), many remarks (on
methodological principles or on peculiar points)
can be made on it. Dealing with this Ahmedabad
edition of the BhgP, I remember the critical
("carping"?) paper of Harunaga Isaacson "Grasping
a hare's horn? Critically editing the Puraa.nas",
presented at the XIIth WSC in Helsinki (2003),
but it seems to have not been published yet.
There should be some reviews of the Ahmedabad
volumes but I have not listed them, and would be
happy to hear about.
With best wishes,
Christophe Vielle

http://www.uclouvain.be/christophe.vielle