Thanks! (Re: Need references for descriptions of Buddhist nuns in literature )

rajam rajam at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Oct 1 01:06:43 UTC 2009

My sincere thanks to everyone that sent me the references I needed!

The online version of Therigatha (http://www.accesstoinsight.org/
tipitaka/kn/thig/index.html) is amazing! It provided instant
confirmation of what I've been wondering about for decades!

These references confirmed my thoughts about the demeanor of Buddhist
nuns -- that they shaved their head, they did not wear any ornaments
to adorn themselves, and so on.

Thanks and regards,
Rajam