Obituaries for Friedhelm Hardy (1943-2004) ?

Jean-Luc Chevillard jean-luc.chevillard at UNIV-PARIS-DIDEROT.FR
Tue Nov 3 15:17:16 UTC 2009

Dear All,

it seems that the link I have given
to the "notice" for Friedhelm Hardy on the BnF server has only temporary
validity.

Here is a more permanent one:

<http://catalogue.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/cb12239830q/PUBLIC>

-- JLC