What Devanagari text would you most like as an e-text

mkapstei at UCHICAGO.EDU mkapstei at UCHICAGO.EDU
Sat May 30 06:44:36 UTC 2009

Among philosophical works, I have not so far found
e-texts of (pardon the omitted diacritical marks):

Santaraksita's Tattvasamgraha and its Panjika

Sarvadarsanasamgraha attr. to Sayanamadhava (or to Ceni Bhatta)

Haribhadrasuri's Saddarsanasamuccaya and its comms.

And very little Jaina philosophy in general seems
so far available. The
encyclopedic nature of the three texts mentioned above, however,
recommends them I think rather strongly.

Matthew T. Kapstein
Numata Visiting Professor of Buddhist Studies
The University of Chicago Divinity School

Directeur d'études
Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes, Paris