What Devanagari text would you most like as an e-text

Dominik Wujastyk d.wujastyk at UCL.AC.UK
Fri May 29 12:47:26 UTC 2009

In the last decade or two, a substantial amount of Sanskrit literature has
become available in e-text form.  Veda, Mahabharata, Ramayana, Mahabhasya,
Astadhyayi, Kasika, Puranas, many Tantras, dharmasastra and jyotisa texts,
Buddhist literature, much else.

What next?  What text is there in Devanagari script that hasn't been input
yet, and that you would dearly like to have as an e-text?  I wonder if we
can put together a prioritized list?

Best,
Dominik Wujastyk