Zeitschriften der DMG digital

Dipak Bhattacharya dbhattacharya2004 at YAHOO.CO.IN
Wed May 27 04:32:23 UTC 2009

To Mr.Mark Allon

This is good advice. But it is not clear which type of file is meant as the 'convertee' and in which system. Are there not simpler ways of converting word files of any system (Note Book, Wordpad, iLEAP etc, but not MS Dos) when the writer is installed in XP? One just 'Ctrl+p's and selects the pdf.option.  Are you speaking of Mac? It may be that my question is born of ignorance. Please do not hesitate to rectify.
DB

--- On Mon, 25/5/09, Mark Allon <mark.allon at USYD.EDU.AU> wrote:

From: Mark Allon <mark.allon at USYD.EDU.AU>
Subject: Re: Zeitschriften der DMG digital
To: INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk
Date: Monday, 25 May, 2009, 6:59 AM

Dear all,

You may already know this, but you can produce a pdf by the following method: save each page as a JPEG (right click > Save image as > JPEG), then convert these to pdfs and stitch them together. Bit time consuming, but better than nothing.

Regards
Mark

Dr Mark Allon
Chair, Department of Indian Subcontinental Studies
University of Sydney
Brennan MacCallum Building A18
Sydney NSW 2006, Australia
Phone 02-93513891; fax 02-93512319