Ageusia

Ashok Aklujkar ashok.aklujkar at UBC.CA
Wed May 27 12:09:33 UTC 2009

arocaka is what I have come across in this sense.

Page 87 of vol. 1 of Aayurvediiya Mahaako;sa ... by Venii-maadhava-;saastrii
Jo;sii and Naaraaya.na Harii Jo;sii (Mumbai: Mahaaraastra Raajya Saahitya
aa.ni Sa.msk.rti Ma.n.da.la, 1968) confirms this with several citations from
Skt texts.

ashok aklujkar