SARIT update

Dominik Wujastyk d.wujastyk at UCL.AC.UK
Wed May 20 08:30:56 UTC 2009

Dear colleagues,

Richard Mahoney and I are pleased to be able to report that the SARIT
transcript of the Aṣṭāṅgahṛdayasaṁhitā by Vāgbhaṭa has just been released.
It can be searched alongside Manu and Kauṭalya through the SARIT web
interface:

  Table of Contents :: Vāgbhaṭa [1997], A machine-readable
  transcription of the Aṣṭāṅgahṛdaya by Vāgbhaṭa :: (INDOLOGY: Resources
  for Indological Scholarship, London, 1997)
  http://sarit.indology.info/newphilo/navigate.pl?indologica.3

or downloaded for off-line use:

  SARIT: Text Archive Downloads
  http://sarit.indology.info/downloads.shtml

We would like to express our gratitude to Prof. R. P. Das and the late
Prof. Dr Emmerick for inputting this text and making it generally
available.

--
Dr Dominik Wujastyk
International Institute of Asian Studies

long term email address: wujastyk at gmail.com