amrita

Steven Lindquist slindqui at MAIL.SMU.EDU
Sat May 16 10:56:27 UTC 2009

Dear Victor,

On "immortality," see Olivelle's "Amṛtā: Women and Indian
Technologies of Immortality," Journal of Indian Philosophy. 25: 427–
49, 1997.  Free download at: http://asnic.utexas.edu/asnic/olivelle/articles.htm
   See esp. Thieme's "Ambrosia" (cited within).

My best,

Steven