Linear B texts

George Thompson gthomgt at COMCAST.NET
Tue May 5 01:34:40 UTC 2009

Since Michael Witzel is the S. Asianist component of your brain, maybe
you should consult him or it. I've got too many students and friends and
family to take care of right now.  I have given my suggestions.  Pursue
them for yourself, or not.

As for credit *not* being at stake here: who are you kidding?

GT