Gaja Sastra

Dipak Bhattacharya dbhattacharya2004 at YAHOO.CO.IN
Tue Mar 24 13:56:49 UTC 2009

Could you kindly give the publication details to make the information more useful?
DB

--- On Tue, 24/3/09, G.J. Meulenbeld <meulnbld at XS4ALL.NL> wrote:

From: G.J. Meulenbeld <meulnbld at XS4ALL.NL>
Subject: Re: Gaja Sastra
To: INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk
Date: Tuesday, 24 March, 2009, 1:33 PM

Dear Colleague,

A survey of he literature on gaja'saastra up to about CE 2000 can be found in my 'A history of Indian medical literature', vol. IIA, chapter 6: Authors and works on veterinary medicine, p.557--579.
I hope this may be useful to your anthropology colleague.

Jan Meulenbeld

----- Original Message ----- From: "Patrick Olivelle" <jpo at UTS.CC.UTEXAS.EDU>