Gaja Sastra

George Cardona cardonagj at EARTHLINK.NET
Mon Mar 23 20:16:06 UTC 2009

A recent useful work: Mahar.si Paalakaapya's Gaja'saastram with the Sanskrit commentary Bhaavasandar'sinii of Anantak.r.s.nbha.t.taaraka with an English translation and 136 illustrations of various elephants, edited by Dr. Siddharth Yeshwant Wakankar and Vaidya Prof. V. B. Mhaiskar; Delhi: Bharatiya Kala Prakashan, 2006.  Regards, George