AW: Language barriers --- financial barriers

franco at RZ.UNI-LEIPZIG.DE franco at RZ.UNI-LEIPZIG.DE
Mon Mar 9 16:15:23 UTC 2009

Let me assure you that I have no private battle with Prof. Slaje, nor
with the Glasenapp Foundation, and that I consider the ?Kleine
Schriften? series extremely useful, irrespectively of the question
whether it was established according to Glasenapp?s wishes or not. It
would be a good idea to establish similar series in other countries as
well.
It is touching to see how whenever Prof. Slaje is involved in a debate
Dr. Gruenendahl comes to his rescue.
Best wishes
EF