Maurer's Sanskrit course

Will Tuladhar-Douglas w.t.douglas at ABDN.AC.UK
Mon Mar 9 14:21:15 UTC 2009

On 9 Mar 2009, at 12:19, Dominik Wujastyk wrote:

> It arrived last week, and I'm delighted.  Over 830 pages with a
> newly-added subject index.
>
> Since Routledge's decision to reprint this 2-volume Sanskrit course
> as an
> affordable single-volume paperback was taken as a result of the
> urging of
> several members of this INDOLOGY forum, I hope we will support the
> purchase of the book as appropriate.

Already in use by a fresh crop of Sanskrit students in Aberdeen.
Excellent book. My thanks to the list, from my students, for making it
available.

-WBTD.

Dr. Will Tuladhar-Douglas
Anthropology, History: Religion, Ecology			Scottish Centre for
Himalayan Research
University of Aberdeen						+44 (0)1224 272 274