Language barriers --- financial barriers

franco at RZ.UNI-LEIPZIG.DE franco at RZ.UNI-LEIPZIG.DE
Sat Mar 7 15:36:25 UTC 2009

I have not seen von Glasenapp will myself, so this is just hearsay. I
was once told that he wanted his estate to provide scholarships for
poor students of Indology, but his will was „perverted“ by the
colleagues who were responsible for its execution in order to
establish that series.