here, here (was: Re: What Devanagari text would you most like as an e-text_

Andrew Glass xadxura at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jun 7 06:06:29 UTC 2009

Indeed, I should have said BR rather than MW, careless.

I've just finished the updates to the website. The index to the BHSD is now
publicly available.

http://www.ebmp.org/a_bhsd.php

I've also added, with permission, a combined electronic text of two articles
by Boris Oguibénine which serve as supplements to the BHSD.

Oguibénine, Boris. 2002. “Materials for the Lexicography of Buddhist
Sanskrit of the Mahāsāṃghika‐Lokottaravādins (I).” *Chūō Gakujutsu Kenkyujo
Kiyō* 中央学術研究所紀要 *(Bulletin of the Chūō Academic Research Institute)* 31:
44–92.

Oguibénine, Boris. 2005. “Materials for the Lexicography of Buddhist
Sanskrit of the Mahāsāṃghika‐Lokottaravādins (II).” *Chūō Gakujutsu Kenkyujo
Kiyō* 中央学術研究所紀要 *(Bulletin of the Chūō Academic Research Institute)* 34:
45–70.

Please contact me with reports of bugs or errors.

Andrew