here, here (was: Re: What Devanagari text would you most like as an e-text_

Andrew Glass xadxura at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 4 00:49:06 UTC 2009

Thank you Ronald and Allen.

It is interesting to hear more about the copyright status of the dictionary.
I made my assumptions based on general principles. Allen, if you could check
the paper copyright files files, that would be a great help. If it is
possible, either already, or by getting permission from Edgerton's estate,
the EBMP would be interested in putting a digital version of the entire work
online. I didn't manage to make the index public yet, but hope to do that
very soon.

Andrew