'adhimukti'

rajam rajam at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Jul 30 02:13:49 UTC 2009

By chance I recently ran into a scholar who apparently worked on the
Critical Pali Dictionary!
The scholar's name is Ole Pind (ohpind at post.cybercity.dk ). He was
very much interested in visiting the Cornell library and had an
exciting time being able to go near the stacks of books!

Perhaps, an email to Professor Ole Pind might help to access the
Critical Pali Dictionary online.

Regards,
V.S.Rajam