Hindi poetry

Frances Pritchett fp7 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Wed Jul 15 14:37:27 UTC 2009

The general problem with these literary-text websites is that they don't
give you SOURCES for the etext versions. So even if you find something
on the internet that claims to be "the text" of a short story or poem,
you'd be well advised to check it against the best printed text for
accuracy. (The problem of finding the best printed text is of course
another whole kettle of fish...)

signed,
the Voice of Experience