Books about Narada

Christophe Vielle christophe.vielle at UCLOUVAIN.BE
Tue Jul 14 08:45:20 UTC 2009

"Tales of Narada" , the volume no. 520 of the comics series Amar
Chitra Katha, gives a popular view of three stories about the sage
("based on the Shiva Purana and some popular legends").
with best wishes,
Christophe Vielle

--
http://www.uclouvain.be/christophe.vielle