chanted audio of sanskrit declensions and conjugations?

tccahill tccahill at LOYNO.EDU
Thu Jan 29 20:25:20 UTC 2009

> I was thinking of working with a pandit to create some mo3
> files with chanted audio of Sanskrit declensions and
> conjugations for teaching purposes. They would be made
> freely available on the internet. I haven't yet found
> anything quite right for that purpose.Has this already
> been done somewhere?Best,DeanDean Michael AndersonEast
> West Cultural Institute

http://www.loyno.edu/~tccahill/skt_sound_files.html

Contains about 50 nouns and 20 verbs in mp3 format. The
quality isn't great since most of the recordings were made
in 1981-82. Some students have found them useful, but making
one's own is always best!

best,
Tim Cahill