FONTS> Upgraded IndUni fonts

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Fri Jan 23 09:02:40 UTC 2009

The maintainers of the INDOLOGY.info and Bombay.indology.info websites
have had a very small number of queries (2) from people who have not been
able to download and install the newly updated IndUni fonts.  We have
checked and triple-checked the fonts and the download functions, including
using a variety of host operating systems etc.  We cannot reproduce any of
the difficulties.  The servers that run the indology.info domain are
running well, and report no hiccups in service recently.

If you have a problem fetching or installing the IndUni fonts from
bombay.indology.info, please turn in the first instance to your local
computer support for help.  If that fails, please ask your computer
support person to contact Richard Mahoney, John Smith or myself.

Many thanks, and good luck!

Dominik Wujastyk
INDOLOGY website