invertebrates

Anna A. Slaczka annamisia at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jan 20 12:53:40 UTC 2009

Dear Sandra,
Sorry, but every now and then I remember something new...
The Sringeri temple has pillars with 12 zodiac signs. It's been such a long time that I've been there that I don't remember whether there was a pillar with a cancer sign, but I would expect it. Perhaps it's good to look for other zodiac-representations in India. There should be at least a few more.
Best regards,
Anna Slaczka.