Digital version of Shastri's Manavadharmashastra

Richard MAHONEY r.mahoney at ICONZ.CO.NZ
Tue Jan 6 04:52:03 UTC 2009

Dear Readers,

I was wondering if anyone might have access to a scanned digital
version of the following. I'm preparing a TEI version of the MDh and
need the edition before me to add references to sections, sub-sections,
pages &c.. (Canterbury doesn't hold it and I can't afford to wait the
several weeks it would take for a copy to arrive through a book seller
or interloan.)

@BOOK{assign_key,
ISBN = { 8120807650 },
ISBN = { 8120807669(: pbk) },
language = { san },
language = { eng },
author = { Manu. },
title = { Manusmr̥tiḥ : ŚrīKullūkabhaṭṭaviracitayā Manvarthamuktāvalyā
 vyākhyayā samupetā.  },
title = { Manusmṛtiḥ  },
title = { Manusmṛti : with the Sanskrit commentary Manvarthamuktāvalī
 of Kullūka Bhat̥t̥a  },
title = { Manusmṛtiḥ  },
title = { Manusmṛti : with the Sanskrit commentary Manvarthamuktāvalī
 of Kullūka Bhat̥t̥a  },
title = { मन्वर्थमुक्तावली  },
title = { मनु स्मृतिः : श्री कुल्लूक भट्ट विरचितया मन्वर्थ
 मुक्तावल्या व्याख्यया समुपेता  },
title = { मन्वर्थमुक्तावली  },
title = { मनु स्मृतिः : श्री कुल्लूक भट्ट विरचितया मन्वर्थ
 मुक्तावल्या व्याख्यया समुपेता  },
address = { दिल्ली : },
publisher = { मोतीलाल बनारसीदास, },
year = { 1983. },
size = { xv, 29, 495, 24, 25 p. ; 22 cm.  },
note = { Added t.p. in English; Manusmṛti with the Sanskrit commentary Manvartha-muktāvalī
 of Kullūka Bhat̥t̥a edited by J.L. Shastri with English introduction by S.C. Banerji. },
note = { In Sanskrit; introduction in English. },
note = { PUB: Delhi : Motilal Banarsidass Publishers -- Added t.p. },
note = { Summary: Classical verse work, with 13th century commentary, on Hindu law. },
note = { Includes index. },
note = { ISBN on cover 0895816555. },
keywords = { Hindu law.  },
author = { Kullūkabhaṭṭa. },
author = { Shastri, Jagdish Lal. },
title = { Mānavadharmaśāstra. },
 }

Kind regards,

 Richard

--
Richard MAHONEY | internet: http://indica-et-buddhica.org/
Littledene      | telephone/telefax (man.): +64 3 312 1699
OXFORD, NZ      | email: r.mahoney at indica-et-buddhica.org