Accommodation in Pune in April 2009

Jean-Michel Delire jmdelire at ULB.AC.BE
Mon Jan 5 09:49:49 UTC 2009

Dear Jennifer,

When staying in Pune (Febr.-June 2006), we went to the Alliance Française and found a not too expansive room (with appending common kitchen and bathroom) let by the "Amis de la France", near FC (Fergusson College) Road. Another possibility is Svarup Hotel, in the Deccan Gymkhana, within walking distance of the BORI, but you need to book well in advance. I guess that accommodation is also possible in the premises of the University, especially during the summer holidays (usually beginning in April).

Good luck,

Dr J.M.Delire,
Altaïr Centre for the History of Science, University of Brussels