frequencies

Alexandra Vandergeer geeraae at GEOL.UOA.GR
Thu Feb 19 07:39:25 UTC 2009

Well, the tense system in Homeric Greek (and modern Greek, though to a
lesser extent of course) is as complicated as that of Sanskrit. The dual
number is, however, lacking. But what does that prove? Duality can be very
easily skipped using additional pronouns such as 'both'.