John Mitchiner

Christophe Vielle christophe.vielle at UCLOUVAIN.BE
Thu Feb 19 08:03:25 UTC 2009

I remember to have  "found" John Mitchiner in 2001 (see infra)
I do not know if this email is still working
With best wishes
Christophe Vielle

[John Mitchiner was before that found in Bern by Peter Schreiner, in 1992
see Indology List  archives, s.v. Mitchiner: