AW: Ludwik Sternbach Bibliography

Christophe Vielle christophe.vielle at UCLOUVAIN.BE
Tue Feb 10 16:18:16 UTC 2009

Yes indeed, it is Ludwik, but I typed the name looking at a paper
where it is spelled "Ludwick" (there are a few like that, esp.
published in India, among which a paper, in the Bhaaratiiya Vidyaa
15/1954, where in the errata it is precisely said to correct
"Ludwick" into "Ludwik" !).
Thanks to Reinhold Gruenendahl for the reference to the pre-1977
bibliography - maybe I could complete it in looking at some obituary
of the scholar.
C.