resending question on chanted audio of Sanskrit declensions and conjugations?

Maheswaran Nair swantam at ASIANETINDIA.COM
Mon Feb 2 18:01:49 UTC 2009

Hello,
Here in Kerala we traditionally follow a book named SiddharUpa in
which vocative is given after nominative.
Regards
K.Maheswaran Nair
Professor(retired)
University of Kerala