Well, mzybe not so cool

Dipak Bhattacharya dbhattacharya2004 at YAHOO.CO.IN
Thu Dec 31 05:09:36 UTC 2009

31 12 09
Dear Professor Thompson,
 MS Word: paste;  Arial Unicode MS; Insert; Symbol; will give you the svarita. Otherwise working out did not prove to be a problem. So one has ऋत्विज॑म् | Please confirm!

DB

--- On Thu, 31/12/09, George Thompson <gthomgt at COMCAST.NET> wrote:

From: George Thompson <gthomgt at COMCAST.NET>
Subject: Well, mzybe not so cool
To: INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk
Date: Thursday, 31 December, 2009, 5:06 AM

Dear List,

I went to this google transliteration site and started to type in the
first lines of the Rigveda, and immedately I ran into problems. How does
one generate something like  Rtvijam?   And  how does one insert Vedic
accent?

This thing seems no better than earlier transliteration programs as far
as I can see.

George Thompson