Gap in e-text of Jayatirtha's Nyayasudha on Sansknet?

Veeranarayana Pandurangi veerankp at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 31 07:23:05 UTC 2009

Prof. Reinhold is correct. same portion is missing in our e-version which
was downloaded many years ago. please inform us if you get keyed in it,
before we do it. same will be done by us.