Again, equipment of the conference

Akihiko Akamatsu aakamat at BUN.KYOTO-U.AC.JP
Sat Aug 22 02:39:23 UTC 2009

Dear Colleagues,

I apologise for sending this message again to the Indology list.
My last message contains a thoughtless message.

This must be only to reply Prof. Eli Franco's question,
but I am receiving recently same questions several times.
So I would like to reply concerning Equipment of the
14th World Sanskrit Conference in this opportunity.

Each lecture room is equipped with PC, a (power point)
projecter, a screen and microphones. And our students helpers
can help the speakers during their presentations.

Photocopying can be purchased at the Copy Shop in
the basement of the Clock Tower at a cost of 10 yen
per page.

Yours,

Prof. Akihiko Akamatsu
Secreatariat of the 14th WSC